Lake Cumberland Art Print
The "Lake Cumberland" and "Lake Cumberland at Night" prints were inspired by vintage travel posters and designed by Dani Ford to honor her hometown. Her one-of-a-kind illustration is available on poly-cotton canvas or sticky prints.
- High-quality matte poly-cotton canvas
- Hang it alone or in a frame to add color and a little bit of Lake Cumberland to your space.
- Premium matte vinyl fabric with a removable, reusable adhesive back.
- Peel the print from the backing and stick it to any smooth surface.
- Adhesive is strong enough to stay put, but easily removed with no adhesive residue.
- This is a great solution for kids, office spaces, or apartments! No frames, removable, and repositionable art.
- Each print is trimmed by hand around the artwork
- Full bleed with artwork extending to the edge
- Every purchase supports an artist
- Every order is custom printed just for you
Follow @danifordart on Instagram for behind the scenes and to see her latest illustrations.